- Educate the public on the values of our wildlife habitats and natural resources.
- Call upon government officials to adhere to applicable Land Use Plans.
- Promote, through education, the enactment of land use laws and ordinances which will maximize the protection of open space and the balance of nature.
- Identify threats to our streams and groundwater, and take appropriate steps to help abate any such threats.
- Promote the voluntary protection of open space by private landowners.
- Identify proposed developments that will adversely affect the unique ambience of any of our towns, and take appropriate steps to change or abate any such threat.
- Promote the use of roads and transportation systems that will provide minimum damage to the environment.
- Support the protection of natural heritage treasures, including flora and fauna.
Who We Are How We Work News Room Speakers Activities Membership Comments